Collective Impact 2014: Convene, Immerse, Learn
Australia’s first ever conference on the Collective Impact framework.
Save the date: 25 – 26 February, Sydney CBD. Places are limited so register your interest now.
What you will experience:
Far from being your usual conference, Collective Impact 2014 will deliver an innovative interactive learning experience supported by a line-up of world-class practitioners and international guest speakers.
Collective Impact 2014 is a landmark opportunity for you to be immersed in learning the Collective Impact framework. You and your fellow cross-sectoral practitioners willlearn about Collective Impact in real world, live situations and explore how to apply the framework in your own communities.
Brought to you by two leading organisations:
The Centre for Social Impact has joined forces with Social Leadership Australia to present Collective Impact 2014. These two leading organisations believe that entrenched social issues require a systems-thinking and collaborative approach.
Why register now?
Places at the conference are limited to 200 and tickets are expected to sell fast. Interested participants are encouraged to pre-register now to secure their place.
Collective Impact 2014 will feature:
A two-day interactive learning program including experiential and collaborative workshops, providing understanding of both the theory and practical know-how for implementing the Collective Impact framework in Australia.
A line-up of local and international expert speakers and practitioners including:
- Emily Tow Jackson, Executive Director The Tow Foundation
- Patricia Bowie and Lila Guirguis from The Magnolia Place Initiative
- Geoff Aigner & Liz Skelton, Social Leadership Australia and authors of The Australian Leadership Paradox – What it takes to lead in the lucky country
- Andrew Young, CEO Centre for Social Impact
- Kerry Graham & Dawn O’Neil, Collective Impact Consultants, Centre for SocialImpact
- We will announce many more high profile thought leaders, practitioners and speakers soon.
Social networking drinks event where you can connect with practitioners and experts
Central CBD location at the Novotel Sydney Central
Early Bird Price – Save 10%
Small not-for-profit (under 20 employees) and social enterprises. $895 + gst
Large not-for-profit, universities, local government and small business (under 20 employees). $1435 + gst
Corporate, state government and federal government. $1795 + gst
Early Bird discount is only available until 13 December 2013
Pre-register now to secure your place at these prices.
Why Collective Impact – and Why Now?
Despite its high standard of living and continued growth over the past decade, Australia still faces a number of complex, entrenched social problems:
- A consistent 5-8% of the population remain excluded, under-serviced and unrecognised.
- The proportion of children living in jobless households is higher in Australia than in all but four of the 27 EU member states.
- The gap in outcomes between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians remains wide.
- One in five of us will experience a mental illness this year and
- One in four of us is obese.
Solution-finding requires a systemic and collaborative approach. We need new ways of thinking, leading, funding and working. Collective Impact is one framework that makes collaborative change workable, meaningful and has a real and lasting impact in communities.
Collective Impact 2014 is your opportunity to be immersed in learning this framework, to explore with fellow practitioners across sectors and find practical, workable solutions that apply to real issues in real communities.
For further information please contact Francesca Pinzone at email@example.com .
Share on Twitter using: #impact2014